1. Interior design. I’m not much of an interior designer – most of our furniture is safe or second-hand. It is amazing that we have curtains that match our sofas and chairs but that is down to the fact pao’s goddaughter chose them. She was 4 at the time!
2. Mad colour explosions in my house. I love the Attic 24 blog as she uses amazing amounts of bright colours. I’m far too conservative to use swathes of colour like that. I might be persuaded to wear bright socks.
3. Doing the ironing. This is an unpleasant activity but I like ironed sheets etc so I have to do ironing to achieve those but no one said I had to like it. I did once achieve the high achievement of finishing all my ironing and planned to iron every wash to avoid a pile up but my dislike of ironing outweighed my desire to avoid a pile up.
4. Eggplant. I’m sure moussaka is special but I find the eggplant horrible. I’ve tried it another way but still not sure about it.
5. Wallpaper. You won’t find any in our house as I don’t really like it. I’ve seen some pretty wallpapers but ever since I was a kid and watched my mum wallpaper, I decided it isn’t for me. Especially all that matching up. I used to spend hours staring at the non-matched wallpaper in my childhood home.
6. Maths. I’m not a numerical genius but wish I could be.
7. Exercising. I admit that I find it dull. The only thing that ever used to make it bearable was using my imagination. Unfortunately I’ve had to stop swimming for the moment as that was the only exercise I actually liked.
8. Extreme hot weather. Yuck!! Give me snow any day. Or air con.
9. Cleaning. Luckily, I have a super friend who is coming to do chores with me. I do chores with her at her house so it isn’t so bad.
10. Camping. I’d like to like it but I’d rather do a two hour round trip each day for a week than sleep in a tent. Maybe I’d like it more if I were warmer but since I was mistaken for a yeti in my White pyjamas last year when I camped with pao.