Wonderful tutorial on how to do a Russian join by the super-talented Susan B. Anderson.
- Stretching exercises to help with knitting pain and stiffness.
- Lovely scarf pattern for thick and thin yarn
- Gorgeous Lush Lacy Mitt pattern
- A whole bunch of free knitting patterns from UK Handknitting
- Gorgeous baby blanket – seeds and trees pattern
- Lovely printable button wrapping paper
- Some Japanese designer fonts (not all free)
- Moustache cookie cutters – wow!!
- Lord Randall’s pudding – made with orange and apricot
- Peanut butter cookies with chocolate chunks
- Smashed Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Pancakes
- A very easy mayonaise recipe which I may have to try out soon.
- Savoury chive and cornmeal waffles with salsa and eggs
- In time for Chinese New Year, how to cook the perfect egg fried rice.