Really cool phone ad 🙂
- Upgrading to the new MacOS Lion is made simple with Mochi 🙂
- Despite not managing to score any Olympics tickets, I’m stupidly excited about it. The medal designs have now been revealed.
- Yay – at last an excuse for being messy!! Apparently messy people are those who have ‘creative, limber minds’. Perhaps I won’t tidy the office after all….
- I do like the look of these crochet slippers.
- I love the idea of a colour sketchbook and enjoyed the potato prints by Moogsmum
- Raspberry topped lemon muffins
- Waste not want not – Cherry pit liqueur sounds like a fabulous way to use all of the cherry! Mmmm… cherries….
- Popcorn ice cream sounds intriguing!
- Double chocolate indoor S’mores… I have only ever had a S’more the once at MN state fair and it was delicious.
- Rhelynn made a fabulous pumpkin pie posted a link to this recipe for Pumpkin Garlic Knots on FB. Now I have something other than soup to make with leftover pumpkin this year 🙂
- Now Tutti Frutti ice cream is definitely a throw back to my childhood!
- I love the idea and the alliteration of Blueberry Balsamic Black Pepper Jam
I thought this little kitty with a broken leg bounding up the stairs is sooo cute.