It’s been a while since I was able to post a linkity! I’m so happy to share these fun links with you
I know a cute puss who would really enjoy one of these cardboard cities.
(Yes, that’s you, Sirius Black)
- Neat tutorial on how to make fabric stickers
- Fancy shisha stitch tutorial by my friend Joanne at Salvaged Mutiny
- Ozetta’s Pretty sparkly bracelets have given me an idea…or six…
- Great tutorial on how to replace your ironing board cover with something prettier
- Interesting ideas on upcycling old books. Love the notebook idea.
- Great beaded stitch marker tutorial
- This blueberry pie ice cream recipe would be the only reason I would think about getting another icecream maker. Thanks to Chris for posting the link
- Strawberry donut bundt cake – to quote a well-known yellow character ‘mmm, donuts’
- Think I might have to make some Kung Pao Noodles for pao Actually he is very fond of Kung Pao
- These mini-hamburger cookies are very cute!