(This is dear little Arthur – taken last year. Sadly, I have not seen Arthur this year – he must have moved away )
1. Breaking out the knitting – it is time to plan some winter projects.
2. Spring cleaning. Yes, a very strange thing but it is nice to get the house nice and clean for the winter season.
3. Enjoying having leaves fall down on me.
4. Cracking out some evening viewing for the long winter’s nights to come. We’ve just started on Game of Thrones.
5. Baking cakes.
6. Making soups.
7. Planning cycle rides (yes, that is correct I will be trying out my folding bike I can’t fold)
8. Buying pumpkins (and dreaming of pumpkin pie)
9. Planning a trip to collect chestnuts.
10. Packing away summer clothes and getting out boots and woolies.