1. Going to the beach. Whitstable, Deal, Margate – anywhere coastal is lovely in the summer.
2. Ice cream.
3. BBQ’d food. I really love a BBQ especially now we’ve discovered some delicious Chinese-style ribs.
4. Sitting outside. Obviously if it boiling hot, I head for full shade as I burn badly and look like a lobster.
5. Swimming. I adore swimming and it so much more of a treat to swim in the summer.
6. Hearing Garrison Keillor at the MN State Fair. I only ever did this once but it was awesome
7. Wearing flip flops.
8. Related the the above – having a nice pedicure to show off summer toes.
9. Frappe. I recently discovered the delights of frappes at the Chocolate Cafe. My, my, they are yummy! Also, the Chocolate Cafe is a good place to sit outside.
10. Ice water.