1. Feeling a little sad as a couple of friends have had their wonderful pets die in the past week. I’m thinking in particular of Lorraine’s lovely and slightly bonkers cat Kitten Chow.
2. I think Mama Tulip ought to start blogging again. Her writing style was brilliant and I miss her stories.
3. I’m thinking of the gazillion things on my mind at the moment. One of which is I have to have some collars ready for Friday for my friend’s exhibition and I’m exhausted and fresh out of ideas.
4. I’m thinking how nice it would to be to go on holiday. A change of scenery, someone else doing the cooking, etc etc.
5. How much I wanted to steal my lodger’s chips when I saw him with them this evening.
6. How surprised I felt when I realised Bill Turnball (a British newsreader) wasn’t really as tall as I imagined in real life.
7. I might be on TV on Sunday or on the 2nd of June.
8. Why is it that everyone else’s cat likes to sit on my lap but neither of mine are that keen?
9. Will Tamyra ever grow out of pulling her fur out?
10. How, despite just eating a beef curry, I really want a fish finger sandwich? I’m too tired and worn out to get in the car for fish fingers.
I could go on but I feel it is kinder to you to stop now.