2. Green shoots in the garden. They speak to me of new life.
3. My jade green shawl. I spent hours knitting and unknitting it but it is a firm favourite.
4. My apple green shoes which I bought years and years ago. Someone commented that they made me look like I was in the in the Wizard of Oz but they are so cheery. I have a Franklin Covey handbag I bought in Boston years ago that matches the colour exactly.
5. Green eyeshadow. Emerald green was the first ever shade I tried – it was from my mum’s make up bag and I used to try it on when they had gone out. I have green eyes so that goes down very well
6. Limes. Especially when they are used for making margaritas
7. Basil. I just love the taste especially of fresh basil. It is just super with mashed potatoes.
8. My jade green handknit cashmere socks.
9. Emeralds. I think they are such a pretty stone.
10. Green jelly babies, Starburst, fruit pastilles. Green is my favourite flavour!