1. Stay positive in spite of circumstances.
2. Work on a positive reflections journal.
3. Knit more.
4. Be organised enough to submit my tax return way before the deadline.
5. Build up my IT and craft businesses.
6. Iron and put away my huge ironing pile & repurpose or thrift anything that doesn’t fit/suit/look good any more.
7. Read a book a week (and write about them – maybe!)
8. Work towards getting a formal marketing qualification.
9. Have some kind of gathering for my 40th (eek, I’ve said it out loud – I’m entering another new decade in my life).
10. Be more catlike. i.e. Get enough rest, taking great delight in silly little things, stretching myself, being friendly. I’ve probably described Sirius more than Tamyra.