It is National Cat Day today so in celebration, I’m doing a linkity!
- GF banana bars (courtesy of Chris)
- Caramel apple granola sounds perfect for this wet October weather we are having.
- Browned Butter Salty Sugar Cookies
- Gingerbread pancakes. I think these would be pretty nice with the pumpkin spice Jeanne brought me from Byerlys.
- Raspberry and White Chocolate French Toast. If I knew I was going to have time this weekend, I’d definitely be up for making these.
- Mulled apple cider jelly
- Knit Miranda the Sheep for Wool Week!
- Cute sheep sock pattern. Tiny sheep! Thimbleanna has knit them so they peek out of her shoes!
- Recycle your old CD/DVD spindles