Those cats get everywhere – even into a shepherd’s pie!
I wasn’t tagged by pao but he kind of hinted on his blog that he’d like to see my answers so here they are!
1) what time did you get up this morning?
The alarm went at 5.45, I got out of bed at 6.15.
2) Diamonds or Pearls?
3) What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4) What are your favourite TV shows?
Since pao had his op, I’m actually enjoying the radio and audio books lots more.
5) What did you have for breakfast today?
Lyme Regis Apple Bar
6) What is your middle name?
Jade Tracy – I have two. No ‘E’ in Tracy and it is not Jane!
7) What is your favourite cuisine?
Arabian. I lived in the Middle East for a big chunk of my childhood and remember eating highly flavoured flat breads and sliced lamb. We used to get a meal in a clear plastic bag of grilled fish and spiced rice with whol cardamom pods when we went to Jeddah.
8) What foods do you dislike?
Raw tomatoes and raw onions although I’ll eat them at a push. Depends on how they are prepared and what’s with them. I quite easygoing about food but I draw the line at stinky cheese. If anything smells that bad, why on earth why would I want to put it in my mouth?
9) What is your favourite crisp flavour?
10) What is your favourite CD at the moment?
The Best Worship Songs Ever and Chris’ mix CD.
11) What kind of car do you drive?
Whatever car the driving instructor will have when I see him next
12) Favourite Sandwich?
Prawn Cocktail Crisp or simply a chip butty.
13) What characteristics do you despise?
14) What are your favourite clothes?
Swishy silk skirts because I like the way they feel on my skin and handknitted sweaters.
15) A place you would like to holiday?
Anywhere in the USA or Canada – if there is wool even better! Otherwise, the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
16) What colour is your bathroom?
White and blue
17) Favourite brand of clothing?
At the moment, Gap.
18) Where would you want to retire to?
19) Favourite time of day?
Early in the morning before everyone else gets up.
20) Where were you born?
The Princess Alexandra RAF Hospital in Wroughton, Wiltshire. I believe it is a private hospital now.
21) Favourite sport to watch?
Has to be tennis.
22) Who do you least expect to send this back?
I’m not sending it anywhere 🙂
23) Person you expect to send it back?
I’m hoping Chris or Peevish.
24) Coke or Pepsi?
Neither – eeew.
25) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
26) Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with everyone?
I got a new kitten! (Just kidding, put the spade down, pao)
27) What did you want to be when you were little?
Journalist or teacher.
28) What is your best childhood memory?
Pretending I was asleep on Thursday mornings when my parents would go to the market and as soon as they left, I’d get out of bed and play by myself. I used to pretend that my little toy koala was Miss Bianca and used to make up lots of stories about her. I also used to spend hours playing with a card my mum chose for one of my birthdays – it had an oven and you could move it round so that it would have a different cake in it. I’ve never seen a card like it since then.
29) What are the different Jobs you have had in your life?
Gosh there have been so many! A few are: Voluntary sector coordinator’s assistant in lots of prisons, temp secretary at the construction company that built the No1 court at Wimbledon, temp secretary at the London Fire Brigade Headquarters…
Samantha the Panther
32) Eye Colour?
33) What colour underwear are you wearing?
What colour underwear are you wearing? (Can you tell that I’ve been on an assertiveness course?)
34) Been in a car accident?
Yes. Ex boyfriend decided that I wasn’t driving where he thought I should be and grabbed the steering wheel. The car ran over and eventually killed a cat 🙁
35) Favourite day of the week?
36) Favourite restaurant?
Claremont Cafe, Boston, Mass, USA
37) Favourite flower?
Roses or peonies.
38) Favourite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry’s
39) Favourite fast food restaurant?
Urgh – my body is refusing junk food but I’d say KFC if pushed. I really like Spud U Like.
40) How many times did you fail your driving test?
41) Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?
42) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card in?
John Lewis or Loop.
As soon as possible without seeming rude to any guests.
44) Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
Anyone. I’m just curious.
45) Last person you went to dinner with?
pao. We went out to Wagamama.
46) What are you listening to right now?
Radio 4 – Any Questions? and a cat clawing the stair carpet.
47) What is your favourite colour?
48) How many tattoos do you have?
Why do you need to know?
49) How many people are you sending this email to?